If you plan to travel to Jaarbeurs by car, it is important to decide in advance which car park you want to use; P1, P2, P3 or P4. You may prefer to choose the car park closest to the Jaarbeurs venue you are going to. We recommend that you use the car park Sat Nav address as mentioned below, or follow the blue ANWB signs from the Utrecht ring road, signposted "Jaarbeurs".
- P1 Graadt van Roggenweg, Utrecht (Google Maps)
- P2 Truus van Lierlaan, Utrecht (Google Maps)
- P3 Van Zijstweg, Utrecht (Google Maps)
- P4 Truus van Lierlaan, Utrecht (Google Maps)
Continue reading here if you require more information about disabled parking spaces at Jaarbeurs and the low emission zone in Utrecht city centre.
Entree West is currently closed, for this reason you can only use Entree Oost.
Good to know:
- The car parkings are open 24/7;
- The parking fee is € 4 per hour;
- The daily rate on P2 and P4 is € 16, and on P1 and P3 € 20, the daily rate is date-related;
- You can only pay by card at the payment terminals;
- Please note: parking rules will very occasionally change if a mobility plan is in force.
Book a parking space for your visit
You can reserve a parking space at least one day in advance. You can choose from a day ticket (from 0:01 am to 23:59 pm) or an evening ticket (from 18:01 pm to 5:59 am the next morning).
Are you looking for the nearest car park for your visit to Jaarbeurs in Utrecht? Or do you want to know the route from Utrecht Central station? View the Jaarbeurs map!