The safest place in the Netherlands. Thanks to you.
Coming to Jaarbeurs safely
We have taken various measures to ensure you can safely organise and visit events or conventions. This page contains an overview of the measures we have taken. It goes without saying that it is important to us that you, as a visitor or organiser, comply with these measures at all times. Together, we can make Jaarbeurs the safest place in the Netherlands.
We have created a corona-proof experience with the help of the following measures:
1. Health check. By doing the health check, visitors can demonstrate that they are healthy at the time of the check.
2. Disinfection stations. Disinfection stations where visitors can disinfect their hands are located near all entrances and at various other locations throughout the venue.
3. Temperature check. We use this to measure your temperature and make sure you do not have a fewer.
4. Social-distancing stewards. Our colleagues are standing by to offer assistance if needed.
5. Extra cleaning activities. Contact surfaces are cleaned thoroughly and frequently.
6. Sufficient space. All our locations are set up in accordance with the rules of social distancing and our capacity has been modified accordingly.
7. Designated paths and guidelines. The designated paths are marked with arrows in the floor and the guidelines are posted at various locations throughout our buildings.
8. Jaarbeurs Welcome app. This unique app shows you what areas of the event halls are most crowded, so you can change your visit accordingly.
9,. Kiwa certification. After an extensive audit of our preventative measures, Kiwa has awarded us the COVID-19 certification. Businesses that organise events in our venue are registered in advance and they are expected to comply with the safety measures we have taken.
If you have any further questions about the measures that Jaarbeurs has taken, you can take a look at the infographic, read the FAQ section or contact us directly.